Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

202 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Relationship with God.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and strength

This study has been very thorough, just what I needed. Even though I have gone through much healing the past 35 years, it still had not been completed until I went through this study. Freedom and strength are...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

I love Healing Hearts because I'm not alone. I love my counselor and she walked with me through the scriptures and held me accountable. This study is filled with the Word of God that speaks directly to my...

Depression · Rejection & Abandonment · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life restored

I was in a very dark space, unsure of how I could possibly get back into God's good books again. This study had me explore God's love for me and I truly came to recognize what God's love for me truly means. I...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My life is being restored!!!

I was in a very dark space unsure of how I could possibly get back into God's good books again. This study had me explore God's love for me and I truly came to recognize what God's love for me truly means. I...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life completely changed

I came to Healing Hearts broken and just a shell of who I once was. I was consumed with so much bitterness and anger that I didn't think I could ever be whole. After completing the "Binding up the Broken...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

I'm thankful to the Lord for leading me to this study. The Lord got me to feel and shed all the brokenness and receive healing and forgiveness. The Lord has taken away my shame and healed my broken heart. He...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

joy and peace

Dear Sisters, If you have experienced abortion, you may know well the darkness that clings to your life. You may have accepted that darkness as the consequences of your decisions. But, I have to tell you that...

Abortion · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from a dark place to hope

This Bible study saved my life. I thank God I was able to learn and grow closer to The Lord and learn the true devastation of my sin and be healed, forgiven and set free. I was in a dark place and now I have...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from guilt to redemption and life

I lived in a deep, dark, and lonely place of guilt. But through this study, I learned that because of Jesus' blood and what He did for me on the cross, I don't need to feel guilty. His death and resurrection...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgive and peace

This study has been a huge reminder to me that I am loved unconditionally by my dear Father in Heaven. Jesus, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, has forgiven me and loves me. The study has shown me how...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

closer to God

This study has impacted my life in such a way that has brought me closer to God. I am closer because I realize my utter need for Him. I realize that I am so insignificant without Christ. I am nothing without...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

transforming view

This study has allowed to see my own insignificant impact on my life but the huge impact I have on the lives I come in contact with as a child of God. I know now that there is nothing I can do to be freed of...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

real

This study brought the love of Calvary very real to me.

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Now I have freedom & joy instead of shame!

God is in the business of Healing Hearts!! This study has allowed me to get in touch with wounds that I had been covering up for 33 years... self-inflicted wounds incurred when I chose to take the life of my...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

WOW!! I am in a NEW place!!

I went through an emotional breakdown about 5 years ago and sought counseling through a local crisis pregnancy center. It was an incredible healing process and I was placed in a newness generated by the Holy...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I suffered in silence....

My life has been forever changed! This study has helped me to realize why I was frozen sometimes, I needed healing. Healing Hearts, Binding Up the Brokenhearted was what I desperately needed. I never knew...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

It is hard to believe this particular journey is over. It's like a great book--one sees the final pages coming but secretly hopes it will not end. There is a great song by William McDowell called "I Won't Go...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more secrets...now I'm free!

Before this study, I had a lot of shame. I had secrets and could not let go. As I studied, I learned that our God is a forgiving God. I was able to see how others (in the Bible) were also sinners and were...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impact of sin

This study opened my eyes to the impact of sin. It's power and consequences which I never knew. I wholeheartedly recommend this study to anyone who has been affected, as I was, by abortion. The Lord will take...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from sin

Before I did this study I was ashamed and afraid of what other people would think of me if they knew I had an abortion. This study has revealed to me that my sin is not the focus, but the focus is what Jesus...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heartfelt gratitude

I have come to a blessed revelation just how much God loves me. How much...He sent His one and only Son to take my place. He has forgiven me. He has restored me. He is my Redeemer and my Savior. I have learned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life changing

Do you want to move past areas that are keeping you stuck? This study is life changing and will do just that. It has brought me past so many things - anger, self pity, running to friends instead of God and so...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now a free woman, nothing is the same

20 years ago I found God in the love and acceptance of a high school youth group. 18 years ago my father committed suicide while I was a freshman at college. 17 years ago I decided that my Heavenly Father's...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 9 Older →