Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

134 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Hope.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Hope × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am 63 years old and have gone through several steps of healing from my abortion in 1965. This bible study caused me to go back in time and heal old hidden wounds. I have read many Bible studies regarding...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

reborn

I feel reborn in Christ. I shut God out of my life 36 years ago when I decided to have the abortion. This study has opened my mind and my heart to God again. He is a constant presence in my life now. It is...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heal your wounded spirit and set you free

This study has helped deepen my relationship with Christ and unburdened my body, mind and soul of the cost and toll my past actions brought full force into my life. I encourage everyone to gift themselves with...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

raised Catholic

I have have given bits and pieces of my testimony as I have gone through this bible study. I was raised in a catholic home with 2 sisters. I always felt there had to be more about God than the God I was taught...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Opened My Eyes

This study has opened my eyes to Gods amazing love and his offer of forgiveness.

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Deeper Understanding

I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Self-Harm · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

never be the same

I thank God for Healing Hearts. I will never ever be the same and I know that God has forgiven me and given me a new life in Him. My past is over and I can walk into my future with my Father.

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and strength

This study has been very thorough, just what I needed. Even though I have gone through much healing the past 35 years, it still had not been completed until I went through this study. Freedom and strength are...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

I love Healing Hearts because I'm not alone. I love my counselor and she walked with me through the scriptures and held me accountable. This study is filled with the Word of God that speaks directly to my...

Depression · Rejection & Abandonment · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

I'm thankful to the Lord for leading me to this study. The Lord got me to feel and shed all the brokenness and receive healing and forgiveness. The Lord has taken away my shame and healed my broken heart. He...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

broken chains and set free

Thank you, "C" ( counselor ) for spending time with me, to try to get me to understand His grace and mercy, to understand He has forgiven me. Not by any works I could ever do to undo the bad things I've done,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

joy and peace

Dear Sisters, If you have experienced abortion, you may know well the darkness that clings to your life. You may have accepted that darkness as the consequences of your decisions. But, I have to tell you that...

Abortion · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from a dark place to hope

This Bible study saved my life. I thank God I was able to learn and grow closer to The Lord and learn the true devastation of my sin and be healed, forgiven and set free. I was in a dark place and now I have...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Now I have freedom & joy instead of shame!

God is in the business of Healing Hearts!! This study has allowed me to get in touch with wounds that I had been covering up for 33 years... self-inflicted wounds incurred when I chose to take the life of my...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from hopelessness to hope

I used to feel empty, destroyed, hopeless and that God could never take someone like me back. I felt that I had really messed up this time around since I was raised Christian with Christian virtues and that it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no quick fix, but worth it

Healing hearts has guided me to taking the first steps to save my life. No medicine could fix how I was feeling, and nothing could take the pain of my abortion away. I had made the worst decision of my life. I...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

HOPE

Binding Up The Brokenhearted has really helped me to begin to breathe again. Through the Word, the Holy Spirit and with the help of my counselor, I was able to access the part of me that I thought was forever...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

woman at the well

This bible study is evidence that all things work for the good for those who love the Lord. It was the Holy Spirit that lead me to this website and I'm so glad that I was obedient. I want to share this...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Emptiness, sorrow, regret and shame

Healing Hearts and Mollie helped me find my way back to God. After my abortion I felt such an emptiness, sorrow, regret and shame. I experienced a blackness in my life which I have never felt and I knew I...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Back to life

Binding up the Broken Hearted brought me back to life. I am so grateful for this study and the lessons learned throughout it. Without this study I have no doubts that I would still be carrying around the pain...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No longer looking back

I don't think I see or understand the full impact right now. I believe any time I undertake a bible study and read God's word there is an everlasting change in my spirit, mind and soul. The peace God has given...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Looking forward

This study has shined the light of truth into my life with the Word of God and the conviction of the Holy Spirit. It has provided healing where I still held unforgiveness. It has helped me to see my own sin,...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 6 Older →