Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

269 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Healing.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Healing × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed from inside out

Binding Up the Brokenhearted Study has done just what the title says. The study took my broken heart and brought it before Christ so that He could take what was going on in my life and heal the pain with His...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

suffering in silence

This study was one of the best gifts that the Lord has given me. Before I was suffering in my silence. Although I loved God, I felt like a prisoner. I was depressed. Full of guilt and shame and felt alone. I...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This study has really freed me and has given me tools to continue to look at myself and my relationship with Christ. I had started to grow cold in some ways. I kept reliving the past hurts, most having nothing...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

garden

I didn’t even know I needed this study at first. I was very skeptical. Well, I DID need it, badly. As a 48 year old woman who has been walking with the Lord for 21 years, this study, along with the Holy...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free and full

I redid this study after 15 years since my abortion. The Lord laid it upon my heart to share my testimony of my abortion to my church and it was posted publicly. God had done AMAZING GRACE work in my life and...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

this bible study is different

I have done a few other post-abortion Bible studies in the past, all good in their own way, but there was something really special with this particular study. It dealt with so much more for me than my...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

scripture throughout, heal privately

This study has taught me how to navigate the Word concerning abortion and past hurts. I love that it has scripture all throughout the study. It takes you to the Bible, so those who have not read or understand...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Seeing Truth Through God’s Eyes

For 33 years I’ve carried the shame of my abortion around with me. God has brought me to a place in my life where I have the opportunity to help others that have experienced the same awful crisis in their...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Hope and healing

Binding up the Brokenhearted is a study I would recommend to all women living with the sin of abortion - wherever you are on your healing journey. I began this study after accepting Christ’s forgiveness, and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

broken heart to beauty

This study helped me to see that it is possible for God to work even this deep pain for my good. He has taken the ashes of my broken heart and turned it into beauty. He is faithfully redeeming me and this...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freed by the love of God

I have been freed by the love of God through the life and death of Jesus to face the remains of over two decades of a sin I could not forget nor forgive. My guide walked with me step by step all the way...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

Through God, Sharon, my bible study leader, and this study, I feel this program will help anyone who has gone through an abortion. God will see you through.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I used to feel empty, as I was missing something in my life. I felt lonely, afraid, depressed and did not understand what was wrong with me. I was invited to a Spirit led church. As the Pastor started...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

curious if different from other post abortion bible studies

As a post-abortion bible study leader for many years, using other studies, I went into this study curious to find out if it was different from the others. I was able to do it online, and I must say, my...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

overcome shame and guilt

This study has helped me to overcome shame and guilt about my abortion. It helped reveal to me some things that I didn’t know that I was not fully recovered from yet. This study is amazing and I would...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heart changing love

This study has changed my life completely! If you pray for God to help at the lowest point of your life, He will be there. Remembering that His time is always perfect. I felt my soul was sucked out of me, and...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

2nd time through study

This study has set me free. I went through this study 15 years ago when I was 40 years old and had a newborn child and two preteen children. At the time, it was a life saver but because of how busy my life was...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

thankful

I am very thankful for the Healing Hearts course. I liked the ability to do it online as an e-study. Having the opportunity to revisit the details of the events leading up to my abortions as well as...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

biggest impact was chapter on the cross

The biggest impact I had was learning to talk about what I went through. I felt it most as I went through the chapter of the cross, and learned what Jesus truly went through just for me. I am a work in process...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is unlike any other bible study I have been through before. It forces you to face the reality of your sin and need for a Savior, but it also gently reminds you that God is right there waiting...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I came into this study thinking I was already healed from the pain of my abortion and at peace with myself and with God. But this study has led me to dig deeper into God’s word, to dig deeper into my own heart...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

battle field in the mind

For a long time I have been focusing on wordly things of this world. After going through some of the chapters I learned to let go of those things, and have changed my perspective in life. I struggled with...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Changed my Life

This study changed my life! I was living with a heart bound in bars and chains of guilt and shame, anger and bitterness. Through the perfect atonement of Christ I have been forgiven! Through this study, I have...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

letting go

The biggest thing that the Lord put on my heart during this study is that He IS sufficient. When I condemn myself for past sins that I have already repented of, I am not fully acknowledging His power over sin...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 12 Older →