For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
This study has set me free. I went through this study 15 years ago when I was 40 years old and had a newborn child and two preteen children. At the time, it was a life saver but because of how busy my life was...
Read my story → ”I dragged this study on most weeks, I even wanted to stop sometimes when life seemed to get too busy. Luckily, my mentor was pursuant. This study, from the very beginning, was a quest I did not want to take...
Read my story → ”I am very thankful for the Healing Hearts course. I liked the ability to do it online as an e-study. Having the opportunity to revisit the details of the events leading up to my abortions as well as...
Read my story → ”This bible study is unlike any other bible study I have been through before. It forces you to face the reality of your sin and need for a Savior, but it also gently reminds you that God is right there waiting...
Read my story → ”I came into this study thinking I was already healed from the pain of my abortion and at peace with myself and with God. But this study has led me to dig deeper into God’s word, to dig deeper into my own heart...
Read my story → ”For a long time I have been focusing on wordly things of this world. After going through some of the chapters I learned to let go of those things, and have changed my perspective in life. I struggled with...
Read my story → ”This study changed my life! I was living with a heart bound in bars and chains of guilt and shame, anger and bitterness. Through the perfect atonement of Christ I have been forgiven! Through this study, I have...
Read my story → ”This ministry is the very thing, after trying other counseling groups, that really made the healing difference for me. This is a ministry set up in a very God glorifying way. You aren’t given a bunch of human...
Read my story → ”The biggest thing that the Lord put on my heart during this study is that He IS sufficient. When I condemn myself for past sins that I have already repented of, I am not fully acknowledging His power over sin...
Read my story → ”This study has revealed the healing power of my Lord and Savior. Terminating my babies life is a sin, but my Father in Heaven has forgiven me. Healing Hearts has been a blessing and I pray that as many women...
Read my story → ”I am beyond grateful and blessed I found this Bible study online. I was in a very sad place for such a long time. Crying, depressed, ashamed... What a complete blessing this Bible study has been for me. I have...
Read my story → ”I truly believe that I have experienced freedom and healing. For the first time in my life, when people are discussing past wounds, hurts, and mistakes, I no longer experience the old pangs of guilt. 1 John...
Read my story → ”This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...
Read my story → ”This bible study is a must do for anyone who has had an abortion. I don't care how long it's been or how much you believe you may not need a bible study. I started this because I wanted to begin an abortion...
Read my story → ”God, in His amazing grace and with tender mercies, has used this bible study to change my thinking about abortion. I no longer see it as an option for pregnancy. Through this study, God has also delivered me...
Read my story → ”I am 63 years old and have gone through several steps of healing from my abortion in 1965. This bible study caused me to go back in time and heal old hidden wounds. I have read many Bible studies regarding...
Read my story → ”I feel reborn in Christ. I shut God out of my life 36 years ago when I decided to have the abortion. This study has opened my mind and my heart to God again. He is a constant presence in my life now. It is...
Read my story → ”This study has helped deepen my relationship with Christ and unburdened my body, mind and soul of the cost and toll my past actions brought full force into my life. I encourage everyone to gift themselves with...
Read my story → ”I have have given bits and pieces of my testimony as I have gone through this bible study. I was raised in a catholic home with 2 sisters. I always felt there had to be more about God than the God I was taught...
Read my story → ”At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...
Read my story → ”When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...
Read my story → ”I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...
Read my story → ”This study has brought me peace in my soul, something I thought I would never have or deserved. There is forgiveness through Jesus and strength in the word of God. I highly recommend this study to anyone who...
Read my story → ”This study has helped me heal. I thought I had dealt with forgiveness of my sin aborting two babies years ago. It wasn't TOTALLY dealt with. There was more to uncover so that I could heal totally and know that...
Read my story →