Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

192 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Freedom.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Freedom × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no longer chained

Last weekend in church, on Mother’s Day, for the first time in 39 years, since the conception of my second child, the first to be born, I was guilt-free to celebrate the joy of being a mother. My guilt (no...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

transformed

These studies have brought me to a new place. I see the growth in many ways and daily I’m still being transformed. I finally learned to RECEIVE God’s grace and love and see it is necessary! You can’t just know...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

express feelings and not alone

I’m 31 years old,and I was 11 weeks pregnant when I had my abortion. I began the study a week after my abortion. At that moment, I was battling many emotions which I did not know how to process. I really did...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

carried shame for 40 years

If there is one thing I would want to share with anyone who may read this, it is this: I carried deep, dark secrets and shame for far too long (some 40 years!). The decision to cover up that shame affected my...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

2nd time through study

This study has set me free. I went through this study 15 years ago when I was 40 years old and had a newborn child and two preteen children. At the time, it was a life saver but because of how busy my life was...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

introduced to the Healer

I dragged this study on most weeks, I even wanted to stop sometimes when life seemed to get too busy. Luckily, my mentor was pursuant. This study, from the very beginning, was a quest I did not want to take...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

thankful

I am very thankful for the Healing Hearts course. I liked the ability to do it online as an e-study. Having the opportunity to revisit the details of the events leading up to my abortions as well as...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

biggest impact was chapter on the cross

The biggest impact I had was learning to talk about what I went through. I felt it most as I went through the chapter of the cross, and learned what Jesus truly went through just for me. I am a work in process...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is unlike any other bible study I have been through before. It forces you to face the reality of your sin and need for a Savior, but it also gently reminds you that God is right there waiting...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I came into this study thinking I was already healed from the pain of my abortion and at peace with myself and with God. But this study has led me to dig deeper into God’s word, to dig deeper into my own heart...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

letting go

The biggest thing that the Lord put on my heart during this study is that He IS sufficient. When I condemn myself for past sins that I have already repented of, I am not fully acknowledging His power over sin...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

find freedom

This study has revealed the healing power of my Lord and Savior. Terminating my babies life is a sin, but my Father in Heaven has forgiven me. Healing Hearts has been a blessing and I pray that as many women...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed

I am beyond grateful and blessed I found this Bible study online. I was in a very sad place for such a long time. Crying, depressed, ashamed... What a complete blessing this Bible study has been for me. I have...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

mended and transformed

The depths of my broken heart has been revealed, mended and transformed into a living heart with His joyful grace.~

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and healing

I truly believe that I have experienced freedom and healing. For the first time in my life, when people are discussing past wounds, hurts, and mistakes, I no longer experience the old pangs of guilt. 1 John...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted life

This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is a must do for anyone who has had an abortion. I don't care how long it's been or how much you believe you may not need a bible study. I started this because I wanted to begin an abortion...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and joy

God, in His amazing grace and with tender mercies, has used this bible study to change my thinking about abortion. I no longer see it as an option for pregnancy. Through this study, God has also delivered me...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am 63 years old and have gone through several steps of healing from my abortion in 1965. This bible study caused me to go back in time and heal old hidden wounds. I have read many Bible studies regarding...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

reborn

I feel reborn in Christ. I shut God out of my life 36 years ago when I decided to have the abortion. This study has opened my mind and my heart to God again. He is a constant presence in my life now. It is...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heal your wounded spirit and set you free

This study has helped deepen my relationship with Christ and unburdened my body, mind and soul of the cost and toll my past actions brought full force into my life. I encourage everyone to gift themselves with...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

raised Catholic

I have have given bits and pieces of my testimony as I have gone through this bible study. I was raised in a catholic home with 2 sisters. I always felt there had to be more about God than the God I was taught...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and forgiveness

This study has brought me peace in my soul, something I thought I would never have or deserved. There is forgiveness through Jesus and strength in the word of God. I highly recommend this study to anyone who...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 8 Older →