For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
I have done a few other post-abortion Bible studies in the past, all good in their own way, but there was something really special with this particular study. It dealt with so much more for me than my...
Read my story → ”This study is about so much more than abortion. When you open your heart to doing this work, God will show you who you really are and more importantly who He is, and it can be life changing. Even if you...
Read my story → ”I believed when I got my abortion that it wasn’t a baby yet and it was ok, because it was ok according to the laws. Bringing my baby in to the world would only cause so many more problems not just for me, but...
Read my story → ”This study has taught me how to navigate the Word concerning abortion and past hurts. I love that it has scripture all throughout the study. It takes you to the Bible, so those who have not read or understand...
Read my story → ”For 33 years I’ve carried the shame of my abortion around with me. God has brought me to a place in my life where I have the opportunity to help others that have experienced the same awful crisis in their...
Read my story → ”Binding up the Brokenhearted is a study I would recommend to all women living with the sin of abortion - wherever you are on your healing journey. I began this study after accepting Christ’s forgiveness, and...
Read my story → ”This study has been life changing for me. I have been a Christian for over 35 years, but still carried the shame and guilt from the abortion that I had 45 years ago. Walking though this study with my counselor...
Read my story → ”I have been freed by the love of God through the life and death of Jesus to face the remains of over two decades of a sin I could not forget nor forgive. My guide walked with me step by step all the way...
Read my story → ”Through God, Sharon, my bible study leader, and this study, I feel this program will help anyone who has gone through an abortion. God will see you through.
Read my story → ”I used to feel empty, as I was missing something in my life. I felt lonely, afraid, depressed and did not understand what was wrong with me. I was invited to a Spirit led church. As the Pastor started...
Read my story → ”Last weekend in church, on Mother’s Day, for the first time in 39 years, since the conception of my second child, the first to be born, I was guilt-free to celebrate the joy of being a mother. My guilt (no...
Read my story → ”I’m 31 years old,and I was 11 weeks pregnant when I had my abortion. I began the study a week after my abortion. At that moment, I was battling many emotions which I did not know how to process. I really did...
Read my story → ”As a post-abortion bible study leader for many years, using other studies, I went into this study curious to find out if it was different from the others. I was able to do it online, and I must say, my...
Read my story → ”This study has helped me to overcome shame and guilt about my abortion. It helped reveal to me some things that I didn’t know that I was not fully recovered from yet. This study is amazing and I would...
Read my story → ”Thankfulness. I am so thankful for this study and the tremendous impact it has had on my life: for healing where I didn’t know I needed to be healed, for forgiveness where I didn’t know I needed to be...
Read my story → ”If there is one thing I would want to share with anyone who may read this, it is this: I carried deep, dark secrets and shame for far too long (some 40 years!). The decision to cover up that shame affected my...
Read my story → ”This study has set me free. I went through this study 15 years ago when I was 40 years old and had a newborn child and two preteen children. At the time, it was a life saver but because of how busy my life was...
Read my story → ”I dragged this study on most weeks, I even wanted to stop sometimes when life seemed to get too busy. Luckily, my mentor was pursuant. This study, from the very beginning, was a quest I did not want to take...
Read my story → ”I am very thankful for the Healing Hearts course. I liked the ability to do it online as an e-study. Having the opportunity to revisit the details of the events leading up to my abortions as well as...
Read my story → ”This bible study is unlike any other bible study I have been through before. It forces you to face the reality of your sin and need for a Savior, but it also gently reminds you that God is right there waiting...
Read my story → ”I came into this study thinking I was already healed from the pain of my abortion and at peace with myself and with God. But this study has led me to dig deeper into God’s word, to dig deeper into my own heart...
Read my story → ”The biggest thing that the Lord put on my heart during this study is that He IS sufficient. When I condemn myself for past sins that I have already repented of, I am not fully acknowledging His power over sin...
Read my story → ”This study has revealed the healing power of my Lord and Savior. Terminating my babies life is a sin, but my Father in Heaven has forgiven me. Healing Hearts has been a blessing and I pray that as many women...
Read my story → ”This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...
Read my story →