Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

27 stories from Restoring a Father's Heart who have walked through Freedom.

Restoring a Father's Heart × Freedom × Clear filters
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

Pastor, dad, now free

Over twenty years ago, my girlfriend at the time and I thought an abortion was the answer to an unexpected and unwanted pregnancy. Shortly afterwards, we broke up. 10 years later I became a Christian and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

After Anger, Depression and Frustration... Joy

I was one of the walking wounded who carried a void in my soul from the loss I’ve experienced through abortion. Though I thought I had reconciled the matter before God and myself, I still carried a goodly bit...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

God's Word heals and restores

Since my abortion experience started to be dealt with long ago and healing taken place over the years, with the help of the Holy Spirit and other post-abortion Bible studies, this study was a great reminder of...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 2 Older →