Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

37 stories from Restoring a Father's Heart who have walked through Forgiveness.

Restoring a Father's Heart × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

set free

This Bible study is a deeply powerful and often challenging look into your personal relationship with God. Though it is difficult at times, it shows you just how much God loves you. After completing the Bible...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

Power of Grace

"I was lost but now I am found". That is how this study has impacted me. I thought of myself as a Christian but could not get past the thought that the Lord God couldn't possibly be forgiving me for the same...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

A 21 year old man finds hope

For anybody who reads this, these are my words, and this is my story. I was lost, I have made a lot of bad decisions in my life but the one that got me here I count as the worst. I didn't know where to turn, I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

His will is forgiveness

I thank God for leading me into this study. It has brought me closer to him, now that I know the power and extent of his forgiveness, a forgiveness that's his will for us to have ourselves. He knew that I...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

More than I thought it would be

I started this study thinking it was just about abortion, but it was much more than that. It forced me to look at my relationship with God more than I ever had before. I see Jesus in a whole new light and I...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

God helps work through

My abortion was over twenty years ago. I didn't think I needed healing but I was wrong. As I worked through your program I found that I had built walls around my feelings. Day after day as I went through the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

God's timing God's grace

As a young man that did not have Christ in my life, I decided that my happiness was the most important thing in my life. I considered that happiness was to have sexual relations not caring of the outcome. With...

Abortion · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

God did help me

This Bible study is what the Lord wanted for me. I wish it were a mandatory study for every Christian. Though I did not take part in the decision to have an abortion with my wife (she'd had it before I met...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

God's perspective

This has been a very thorough bible study. It was confronting at times, but I have seen things from God's perspective and am amazed by His love and forgiveness.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

My girlfriend and I

Through the Word of God, this Bible study brings healing to a father's post abortion pain. Over thirty-five years ago, my girlfriend and I faced an unplanned pregnancy. She thought an abortion was the only...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

On the Right Track

This has impacted me in a way that has changed my life, the way I think and live, forever. It has changed the love I now have for my wife. I see her in a whole new way, the way God intended me to love her. And...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

Pastor, dad, now free

Over twenty years ago, my girlfriend at the time and I thought an abortion was the answer to an unexpected and unwanted pregnancy. Shortly afterwards, we broke up. 10 years later I became a Christian and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

I see a little more clearly

This study has shown me how much my heavenly Father truly loves me. I had already worked through the issues that I had, and have an awesome walk with the Lord. But in doing this study, I was able to revisit...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 2 Older →