Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

145 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

hope restored, transformed

Binding Up The Brokenhearted has had a tremendous impact on my life. When I started this study, less than two months after my abortion, I was in a very deep, dark pit of regret, pain and sorrow. I did not feel...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

softened heart

This study softened by heart which gave me the opportunity to grown in other areas of my life. Thank you.

Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

garden

I didn’t even know I needed this study at first. I was very skeptical. Well, I DID need it, badly. As a 48 year old woman who has been walking with the Lord for 21 years, this study, along with the Holy...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God’s amazing love

This study is about so much more than abortion. When you open your heart to doing this work, God will show you who you really are and more importantly who He is, and it can be life changing. Even if you...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Seeking Truth from Scripture

My favorite part of this study was backing away from worldly advice and seeking truth from scripture. Our friends have well meaning in life, but only God’s Word can offer healing, and set a captive free. I was...

Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

thankful

Thankfulness. I am so thankful for this study and the tremendous impact it has had on my life: for healing where I didn’t know I needed to be healed, for forgiveness where I didn’t know I needed to be...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I came into this study thinking I was already healed from the pain of my abortion and at peace with myself and with God. But this study has led me to dig deeper into God’s word, to dig deeper into my own heart...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

long lost love

This study has further solidified and clarified many aspects that have to do with who I am, who He is, what He has done, what is rightfully mine. Praise God, for forgiving me and making where I now stand very...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

battle field in the mind

For a long time I have been focusing on wordly things of this world. After going through some of the chapters I learned to let go of those things, and have changed my perspective in life. I struggled with...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

letting go

The biggest thing that the Lord put on my heart during this study is that He IS sufficient. When I condemn myself for past sins that I have already repented of, I am not fully acknowledging His power over sin...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted life

This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Deeper Understanding

I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Self-Harm · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and forgiveness

This study has brought me peace in my soul, something I thought I would never have or deserved. There is forgiveness through Jesus and strength in the word of God. I highly recommend this study to anyone who...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing and forgiveness

This study has helped me heal. I thought I had dealt with forgiveness of my sin aborting two babies years ago. It wasn't TOTALLY dealt with. There was more to uncover so that I could heal totally and know that...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

never be the same

I thank God for Healing Hearts. I will never ever be the same and I know that God has forgiven me and given me a new life in Him. My past is over and I can walk into my future with my Father.

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and strength

This study has been very thorough, just what I needed. Even though I have gone through much healing the past 35 years, it still had not been completed until I went through this study. Freedom and strength are...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

I love Healing Hearts because I'm not alone. I love my counselor and she walked with me through the scriptures and held me accountable. This study is filled with the Word of God that speaks directly to my...

Depression · Rejection & Abandonment · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My life is being restored!!!

I was in a very dark space unsure of how I could possibly get back into God's good books again. This study had me explore God's love for me and I truly came to recognize what God's love for me truly means. I...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

I'm thankful to the Lord for leading me to this study. The Lord got me to feel and shed all the brokenness and receive healing and forgiveness. The Lord has taken away my shame and healed my broken heart. He...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

closer to God

This study has impacted my life in such a way that has brought me closer to God. I am closer because I realize my utter need for Him. I realize that I am so insignificant without Christ. I am nothing without...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Now I have freedom & joy instead of shame!

God is in the business of Healing Hearts!! This study has allowed me to get in touch with wounds that I had been covering up for 33 years... self-inflicted wounds incurred when I chose to take the life of my...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

It is hard to believe this particular journey is over. It's like a great book--one sees the final pages coming but secretly hopes it will not end. There is a great song by William McDowell called "I Won't Go...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 7 Older →