Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

202 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Relationship with God.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I believed when I got my abortion that it wasn’t a baby yet and it was ok, because it was ok according to the laws. Bringing my baby in to the world would only cause so many more problems not just for me, but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

God loves us all. His love for you is unfailing, and He always pours it out. He is always there. You are never alone. God loves you. Don’t forget that. He wants to take the pain you are holding onto. Let Him...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

broken heart to beauty

This study helped me to see that it is possible for God to work even this deep pain for my good. He has taken the ashes of my broken heart and turned it into beauty. He is faithfully redeeming me and this...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

curious if different from other post abortion bible studies

As a post-abortion bible study leader for many years, using other studies, I went into this study curious to find out if it was different from the others. I was able to do it online, and I must say, my...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

carried shame for 40 years

If there is one thing I would want to share with anyone who may read this, it is this: I carried deep, dark secrets and shame for far too long (some 40 years!). The decision to cover up that shame affected my...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is unlike any other bible study I have been through before. It forces you to face the reality of your sin and need for a Savior, but it also gently reminds you that God is right there waiting...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

long lost love

This study has further solidified and clarified many aspects that have to do with who I am, who He is, what He has done, what is rightfully mine. Praise God, for forgiving me and making where I now stand very...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Changed my Life

This study changed my life! I was living with a heart bound in bars and chains of guilt and shame, anger and bitterness. Through the perfect atonement of Christ I have been forgiven! Through this study, I have...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

letting go

The biggest thing that the Lord put on my heart during this study is that He IS sufficient. When I condemn myself for past sins that I have already repented of, I am not fully acknowledging His power over sin...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

mended and transformed

The depths of my broken heart has been revealed, mended and transformed into a living heart with His joyful grace.~

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and healing

I truly believe that I have experienced freedom and healing. For the first time in my life, when people are discussing past wounds, hurts, and mistakes, I no longer experience the old pangs of guilt. 1 John...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted life

This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is a must do for anyone who has had an abortion. I don't care how long it's been or how much you believe you may not need a bible study. I started this because I wanted to begin an abortion...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and joy

God, in His amazing grace and with tender mercies, has used this bible study to change my thinking about abortion. I no longer see it as an option for pregnancy. Through this study, God has also delivered me...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am 63 years old and have gone through several steps of healing from my abortion in 1965. This bible study caused me to go back in time and heal old hidden wounds. I have read many Bible studies regarding...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

reborn

I feel reborn in Christ. I shut God out of my life 36 years ago when I decided to have the abortion. This study has opened my mind and my heart to God again. He is a constant presence in my life now. It is...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heal your wounded spirit and set you free

This study has helped deepen my relationship with Christ and unburdened my body, mind and soul of the cost and toll my past actions brought full force into my life. I encourage everyone to gift themselves with...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

raised Catholic

I have have given bits and pieces of my testimony as I have gone through this bible study. I was raised in a catholic home with 2 sisters. I always felt there had to be more about God than the God I was taught...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Opened My Eyes

This study has opened my eyes to Gods amazing love and his offer of forgiveness.

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Deeper Understanding

I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Self-Harm · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and forgiveness

This study has brought me peace in my soul, something I thought I would never have or deserved. There is forgiveness through Jesus and strength in the word of God. I highly recommend this study to anyone who...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing and forgiveness

This study has helped me heal. I thought I had dealt with forgiveness of my sin aborting two babies years ago. It wasn't TOTALLY dealt with. There was more to uncover so that I could heal totally and know that...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

never be the same

I thank God for Healing Hearts. I will never ever be the same and I know that God has forgiven me and given me a new life in Him. My past is over and I can walk into my future with my Father.

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 9 Older →