Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

110 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Identity in Christ.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Identity in Christ × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I suffered in silence....

My life has been forever changed! This study has helped me to realize why I was frozen sometimes, I needed healing. Healing Hearts, Binding Up the Brokenhearted was what I desperately needed. I never knew...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

It is hard to believe this particular journey is over. It's like a great book--one sees the final pages coming but secretly hopes it will not end. There is a great song by William McDowell called "I Won't Go...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from sin

Before I did this study I was ashamed and afraid of what other people would think of me if they knew I had an abortion. This study has revealed to me that my sin is not the focus, but the focus is what Jesus...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heartfelt gratitude

I have come to a blessed revelation just how much God loves me. How much...He sent His one and only Son to take my place. He has forgiven me. He has restored me. He is my Redeemer and my Savior. I have learned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now a free woman, nothing is the same

20 years ago I found God in the love and acceptance of a high school youth group. 18 years ago my father committed suicide while I was a freshman at college. 17 years ago I decided that my Heavenly Father's...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

received healing and now set free

My life has changed since I was willing to invest the time and energy to go through this study and read what the Lord Jesus had to say to me personally through the Bible. I did not realize how much healing I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

ALL God

I really appreciate the Word of God being used to bring truth to me. Words of man/woman were not given to try and convince me that God loves me or what God's plan is for me. It was written out plain and simple...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more shame..

This study has changed my life. I no longer feel like I must hang my head in shame. I know that I am forgiven and loved. Jesus paid my debt, and I am free. I am now learning to be the best possible version of...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life has value

This bible study taught me the value of life and how it is a blessing from God. It brought truth to the fact that a lot of women struggle from similar symptoms of abortion that I had. It gave me insight on not...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

true healing

This study has been such a blessing and life saver to me. Having gone through 22 years of shame and holding the secret of my 2 abortions, I had a lot to work through and I personally feel that there is only 1...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no more broken heart

I used to try and pick up the shards of my broken heart. Each time cutting myself deeper. Then the Lord led me to this study. He walked with me through the pain and remembrance. He picked up those pieces and...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from hopelessness to hope

I used to feel empty, destroyed, hopeless and that God could never take someone like me back. I felt that I had really messed up this time around since I was raised Christian with Christian virtues and that it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven and burdon free

In the beginning of this study, I was at a time of my life where I was ready to receive God's grace and begin to heal. I was reaching out for help and was lost and still involved in sin. I didn't know if I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forever grateful

I was once lost in my sin, and drowning in my hurting through my sin. I cried out to the Lord and the Lord led me here. I do not have the words to fully explain how this study changed my life and my walk with...

Abortion · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

He is everything

It has opened my eyes to just how much I am loved. I am fully impacted with the love my Father has for me and that He has a purpose and plan for me even now, at the age of 56. I can be useful. I can step out...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

innocence restored

I'd been a Christian for 11 years when I came across this study. Immediately, I knew God wanted me to go through it. I had been praying for whatever was keeping me from getting closer to God to be removed. I...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart!

God is not finished with me. My identity is in Him. He has begun a good work and will carry it on to completion. I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart and get...

Abortion · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing and new journey

This Bible study will not only heal your hearts but also help start a brand new journey to become a true follower of Jesus Christ.

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Forever Changed

I am forever changed in my Savior. I know no matter what this world throws at me I have a rock to stand on and a spirit to live in, Jesus Christ!

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I Feel forgiven

I finally feel forgiven. Going through this study showed me with Bible teaching that God forgives all who accept Jesus. I finally get that. Thank you for showing me the light of Christ.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No longer looking back

I don't think I see or understand the full impact right now. I believe any time I undertake a bible study and read God's word there is an everlasting change in my spirit, mind and soul. The peace God has given...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Intimacy issues

Before I started this study, I thought I was already healed from the pain of my abortion. What I didn't realize was although I had a head knowledge of my forgiveness, I hadn't received it into my heart and...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Brought to the end of myself

I've known for many, many years that God used that abortion to bring me to the end of myself, reducing my carnal mind and lifestyle to ashes and rubble and using this shocking event to bring me to my senses,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

New tools to use

The Lord in his mercy led me to Binding Up The Brokenhearted study. I had looked at times in the past for a bible study to help me heal. This is exactly what this study has done for me. It has taught me to go...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 5 Older →