Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

131 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Hope.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Hope × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am very grateful to God to be part of this study. I believe that my taking part in this study was God’s plan. I have never really taken part in any bible study program. I am an abuse survivor, at the time I...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freed from condemnation

Only God knows the depths of the impact that this study will have on my life. I had confessed my sins of abortion early on in my relationship with Jesus, but never felt free from the condemnation that would...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

silent no more

I had an abortion when I was 19 and for almost ten years I buried my head, heart, and soul in the sands of that one decision until Jesus met me in October, 2015. I was not ready to go through the thought of...

Abortion · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God is faithful

From the beginning to the very last verses of this study, God proved Himself to be faithful and to be walking right beside me. The Lord has brought confirmation thru his word with each chapter. I have been so...

Abortion · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

hope restored, transformed

Binding Up The Brokenhearted has had a tremendous impact on my life. When I started this study, less than two months after my abortion, I was in a very deep, dark pit of regret, pain and sorrow. I did not feel...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

suffering in silence

This study was one of the best gifts that the Lord has given me. Before I was suffering in my silence. Although I loved God, I felt like a prisoner. I was depressed. Full of guilt and shame and felt alone. I...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

scripture throughout, heal privately

This study has taught me how to navigate the Word concerning abortion and past hurts. I love that it has scripture all throughout the study. It takes you to the Bible, so those who have not read or understand...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

broken heart to beauty

This study helped me to see that it is possible for God to work even this deep pain for my good. He has taken the ashes of my broken heart and turned it into beauty. He is faithfully redeeming me and this...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

transformed

These studies have brought me to a new place. I see the growth in many ways and daily I’m still being transformed. I finally learned to RECEIVE God’s grace and love and see it is necessary! You can’t just know...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heart changing love

This study has changed my life completely! If you pray for God to help at the lowest point of your life, He will be there. Remembering that His time is always perfect. I felt my soul was sucked out of me, and...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

introduced to the Healer

I dragged this study on most weeks, I even wanted to stop sometimes when life seemed to get too busy. Luckily, my mentor was pursuant. This study, from the very beginning, was a quest I did not want to take...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

biggest impact was chapter on the cross

The biggest impact I had was learning to talk about what I went through. I felt it most as I went through the chapter of the cross, and learned what Jesus truly went through just for me. I am a work in process...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is unlike any other bible study I have been through before. It forces you to face the reality of your sin and need for a Savior, but it also gently reminds you that God is right there waiting...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

battle field in the mind

For a long time I have been focusing on wordly things of this world. After going through some of the chapters I learned to let go of those things, and have changed my perspective in life. I struggled with...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

tried other counseling

This ministry is the very thing, after trying other counseling groups, that really made the healing difference for me. This is a ministry set up in a very God glorifying way. You aren’t given a bunch of human...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

find freedom

This study has revealed the healing power of my Lord and Savior. Terminating my babies life is a sin, but my Father in Heaven has forgiven me. Healing Hearts has been a blessing and I pray that as many women...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed

I am beyond grateful and blessed I found this Bible study online. I was in a very sad place for such a long time. Crying, depressed, ashamed... What a complete blessing this Bible study has been for me. I have...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

mended and transformed

The depths of my broken heart has been revealed, mended and transformed into a living heart with His joyful grace.~

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted life

This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is a must do for anyone who has had an abortion. I don't care how long it's been or how much you believe you may not need a bible study. I started this because I wanted to begin an abortion...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and joy

God, in His amazing grace and with tender mercies, has used this bible study to change my thinking about abortion. I no longer see it as an option for pregnancy. Through this study, God has also delivered me...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am 63 years old and have gone through several steps of healing from my abortion in 1965. This bible study caused me to go back in time and heal old hidden wounds. I have read many Bible studies regarding...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

reborn

I feel reborn in Christ. I shut God out of my life 36 years ago when I decided to have the abortion. This study has opened my mind and my heart to God again. He is a constant presence in my life now. It is...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heal your wounded spirit and set you free

This study has helped deepen my relationship with Christ and unburdened my body, mind and soul of the cost and toll my past actions brought full force into my life. I encourage everyone to gift themselves with...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 6 Older →