For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
This study has peeled back layers of hurt and pain that I didn’t realize existed in me. The safety of this study allowed me to be 100% honest. The truth of God’s Word and love has set me free on a new level...
Read my story → ”To be honest, I did not think this study would have much impact on me. I felt I’d heard and read it all before. But God blessed my time in this study, and I’ve been blessed by Madge and her encouragement. It...
Read my story → ”’’...that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of...
Read my story → ”This study helped me uncover all areas of sexual sin in my life, whether chosen or put upon me, and the wrong thinking I have about sex from these experiences. I have felt freedom in sharing my story, instead...
Read my story → ”This study helped me have deeper healing from my abortion. It reminded me who I am in Jesus, and who Jesus is in me and the great gift of His forgiveness, grace and mercy. The counselor was very kind and...
Read my story → ”Recently I took a step of courage and visited our local CPC with hopes to volunteer. I didn’t know if they would want someone who’d had an abortion but just wanted to serve women who’d been where I’d been with...
Read my story → ”I just can’t thank enough God for this study. I have so many wonderful things to say about this study and Healing Heart ministries and my e-counselor, Charlene. The words wouldn’t give the amazing spiritual...
Read my story → ”I believe that without this Bible study, I would have never known how badly that I needed it. I am not the same person that I was when I started it and my prayer today is that any woman that has had an...
Read my story → ”My abortion was a ’’dirty’’ secret, but I am free indeed to proclaim that I have been forgiven and that my baby awaits me in heaven. Pain and suffering was washed away by God’s word, God’s truth and His love....
Read my story → ”I cannot put into words the impact this study has had on me. God used it to finally set me free from the prison of shame I had been living in for 36 years. I didn’t realize how deep the wounds were because I...
Read my story → ”Brought up in a pentecostal church, I always thought that there were some things in our life that we need to keep buried and not speak of the past (even if God changed you). I know I carried guilt, shame and...
Read my story → ”This study has shown me the love of my Heavenly Father. He forgives me. He wants me whole. Going through with abortion has affect me emotionally, such as anger, depression, seeking man’s approval, low self...
Read my story → ”This study has blessed me in ways I could not have imaged when I first started this journey. There were tears, anger, and regrets and even a couple of laughs. Through it all, I have come out stronger in Christ...
Read my story → ”I just cannot say enough about this study and this ministry. Sue L has done a phenomenal job with Binding Up the Brokenhearted. My e-counselor, Pat, has been so helpful, so loving and so non-judgmental. She is...
Read my story → ”Thank you to my leader, Michele Smith, for gently nudging me along in my study and being a part of my path to righteousness. I will forever be thankful for this experience. I truly feel happy and healed more...
Read my story → ”This study opened my eyes and my heart to the roots of sin that were there before my abortion and the unrepented sins after. Confessing these and praying about them was so healing. I am so grateful for my...
Read my story → ”This study has helped me so much in gaining more healing. I went through the Hem of His Garment study as well. It was in these studies where I was healed of PTSD and many chains regarding my past have been...
Read my story → ”I am very grateful to God to be part of this study. I believe that my taking part in this study was God’s plan. I have never really taken part in any bible study program. I am an abuse survivor, at the time I...
Read my story → ”Never will I live or wallow in my sins again. I know through this study has enhanced my understanding on receiving the forgiveness of God for my crimes in taking the life of my own child in my womb, the using...
Read my story → ”At the moment I had to translate for this ministry, I was in a process of healing and recovery. Basically my life was ashes at the point you met me. The only thing I knew was that I am in His hands, but did...
Read my story → ”This study has allowed me to gain wisdom and truth utilizing and revealing what God’s Word says about life and death. It has allowed me to explore deeper understanding of trauma that can stem from an abortion,...
Read my story → ”I went into this study hoping to turn to God to release my anguish from abortion, and received so much more. I did not realize how disconnected I was from living the way God wants me to live. Not only did I...
Read my story → ”From the beginning to the very last verses of this study, God proved Himself to be faithful and to be walking right beside me. The Lord has brought confirmation thru his word with each chapter. I have been so...
Read my story → ”Binding Up The Brokenhearted has had a tremendous impact on my life. When I started this study, less than two months after my abortion, I was in a very deep, dark pit of regret, pain and sorrow. I did not feel...
Read my story →