Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

32 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Struggles with Forgiveness.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Struggles with Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Small changes make big impacts

I had my abortion 29 years ago, and it was the worst mistake of my life. I thought I could not go on living, knowing that I had killed my own child. The Lord spared me from suicide and alcohol and other...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Family & Relationships · Substance Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have found forgiveness

I had an abortion when I was 31 years old. I already had 2 children and was separated from my husband. I had grown up in the church; accepted Jesus at an early age. However, I was living in a situation that...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

mercy was very apparent in this study

Twenty two years ago I walked through the doors of a hospital and had an abortion. For the past twenty one years it was a secret that my husband or I talked about or discussed with anyone. One year ago,...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God is truly awesome!!!

I read many testimonies of hope and healing before signing up for the Binding The Brokenhearted Bible study. And I cannot believe I am now able to add a testimony of my own. I began this study because I felt...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

What an amazing God

When I was first invited to join this Bible study I thought it might be good for me, but didn't really think I needed it. I have learned so much since then and it has impacted my life. What an amazing,...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Forever buried

This study has helped me to understand and realize how the abortion has affected me throughout my relationships. It has shown me that the cross - Jesus- is sufficient to forgive and that I don't have the...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God's peace

Before coming to Healing Hearts, I knew God forgave sin, but I didn’t believe HE would forgive my awful sin of abortion. I certainly didn’t forgive myself. Healing Hearts taught me that I didn’t have to...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Thrilled

I just wanted to let you know how powerful your post abortion on-line bible study was for me. When I started looking in to your program I was thrilled to be able to choose the on-line approach. I met my...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 2 Older →