Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

218 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Forgiveness.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

see choices through God’s eyes

When I was asked to go through Healing Hearts in order to volunteer at our local pro-life clinic, I really didn’t think this was necessary. I had several abortions 30 years before when I wasn’t a believer and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness

Recently I took a step of courage and visited our local CPC with hopes to volunteer. I didn’t know if they would want someone who’d had an abortion but just wanted to serve women who’d been where I’d been with...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I just can’t thank enough God for this study. I have so many wonderful things to say about this study and Healing Heart ministries and my e-counselor, Charlene. The words wouldn’t give the amazing spiritual...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impactful study

I cannot put into words the impact this study has had on me. God used it to finally set me free from the prison of shame I had been living in for 36 years. I didn’t realize how deep the wounds were because I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

don’t suffer in silence

This study has again fired up my passion to help other women who have experienced abortion so that they do not have to suffer in silence for years like I did. Also, so that they might know that His grace and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freeing healing

I thought I had obeyed our Lord in forgiving others and accepting His forgiveness for my sins, but I had only accepted the bandaid when He offered a far deeper and more freeing healing.

Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness poured

Brought up in a pentecostal church, I always thought that there were some things in our life that we need to keep buried and not speak of the past (even if God changed you). I know I carried guilt, shame and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing

This study has shown me the love of my Heavenly Father. He forgives me. He wants me whole. Going through with abortion has affect me emotionally, such as anger, depression, seeking man’s approval, low self...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed heart

I just cannot say enough about this study and this ministry. Sue L has done a phenomenal job with Binding Up the Brokenhearted. My e-counselor, Pat, has been so helpful, so loving and so non-judgmental. She is...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

sin before abortion

This study opened my eyes and my heart to the roots of sin that were there before my abortion and the unrepented sins after. Confessing these and praying about them was so healing. I am so grateful for my...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

a healed heart

At the moment I had to translate for this ministry, I was in a process of healing and recovery. Basically my life was ashes at the point you met me. The only thing I knew was that I am in His hands, but did...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

grace, forgiveness

I am so thankful and grateful for the wonderful Bible study and for the generous help from Sharron. I have learned so much about God’s grace and forgiveness and sanctification. The Bible study has taught me to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

incredible journey

This has been an incredible journey! God has used the Healing Hearts Bible Study to free me from the shame of my past. I know this journey has just begun. But it has allowed me to see how much God loves me and...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I believed when I got my abortion that it wasn’t a baby yet and it was ok, because it was ok according to the laws. Bringing my baby in to the world would only cause so many more problems not just for me, but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

God loves us all. His love for you is unfailing, and He always pours it out. He is always there. You are never alone. God loves you. Don’t forget that. He wants to take the pain you are holding onto. Let Him...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Seeing Truth Through God’s Eyes

For 33 years I’ve carried the shame of my abortion around with me. God has brought me to a place in my life where I have the opportunity to help others that have experienced the same awful crisis in their...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

released

This study has broadened my outlook on life, opening doors that were never opened before and releasing me from past hurts. It gave me such freedom to release all the guilt, shame and fear I carried for so...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Hope and healing

Binding up the Brokenhearted is a study I would recommend to all women living with the sin of abortion - wherever you are on your healing journey. I began this study after accepting Christ’s forgiveness, and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life changing

This study has been life changing for me. I have been a Christian for over 35 years, but still carried the shame and guilt from the abortion that I had 45 years ago. Walking though this study with my counselor...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freed by the love of God

I have been freed by the love of God through the life and death of Jesus to face the remains of over two decades of a sin I could not forget nor forgive. My guide walked with me step by step all the way...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

Through God, Sharon, my bible study leader, and this study, I feel this program will help anyone who has gone through an abortion. God will see you through.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I used to feel empty, as I was missing something in my life. I felt lonely, afraid, depressed and did not understand what was wrong with me. I was invited to a Spirit led church. As the Pastor started...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no longer chained

Last weekend in church, on Mother’s Day, for the first time in 39 years, since the conception of my second child, the first to be born, I was guilt-free to celebrate the joy of being a mother. My guilt (no...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

express feelings and not alone

I’m 31 years old,and I was 11 weeks pregnant when I had my abortion. I began the study a week after my abortion. At that moment, I was battling many emotions which I did not know how to process. I really did...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 10 Older →