Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

310 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Abortion.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Abortion × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

self-forgiveness

I came at a point of desperation and grief. My abortions happened many many years ago and I knew God would forgive, but I could not forgive myself. Thru this study, I found that self-forgiveness is not written...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new eyes and new heart

This study helped me have deeper healing from my abortion. It reminded me who I am in Jesus, and who Jesus is in me and the great gift of His forgiveness, grace and mercy. The counselor was very kind and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

see choices through God’s eyes

When I was asked to go through Healing Hearts in order to volunteer at our local pro-life clinic, I really didn’t think this was necessary. I had several abortions 30 years before when I wasn’t a believer and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness

Recently I took a step of courage and visited our local CPC with hopes to volunteer. I didn’t know if they would want someone who’d had an abortion but just wanted to serve women who’d been where I’d been with...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I just can’t thank enough God for this study. I have so many wonderful things to say about this study and Healing Heart ministries and my e-counselor, Charlene. The words wouldn’t give the amazing spiritual...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I didn’t know I needed this

I believe that without this Bible study, I would have never known how badly that I needed it. I am not the same person that I was when I started it and my prayer today is that any woman that has had an...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

’’dirty’’ secret

My abortion was a ’’dirty’’ secret, but I am free indeed to proclaim that I have been forgiven and that my baby awaits me in heaven. Pain and suffering was washed away by God’s word, God’s truth and His love....

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impactful study

I cannot put into words the impact this study has had on me. God used it to finally set me free from the prison of shame I had been living in for 36 years. I didn’t realize how deep the wounds were because I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

don’t suffer in silence

This study has again fired up my passion to help other women who have experienced abortion so that they do not have to suffer in silence for years like I did. Also, so that they might know that His grace and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness poured

Brought up in a pentecostal church, I always thought that there were some things in our life that we need to keep buried and not speak of the past (even if God changed you). I know I carried guilt, shame and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing

This study has shown me the love of my Heavenly Father. He forgives me. He wants me whole. Going through with abortion has affect me emotionally, such as anger, depression, seeking man’s approval, low self...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed heart

I just cannot say enough about this study and this ministry. Sue L has done a phenomenal job with Binding Up the Brokenhearted. My e-counselor, Pat, has been so helpful, so loving and so non-judgmental. She is...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

sin before abortion

This study opened my eyes and my heart to the roots of sin that were there before my abortion and the unrepented sins after. Confessing these and praying about them was so healing. I am so grateful for my...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now understands forgiveness and intimacy

Never will I live or wallow in my sins again. I know through this study has enhanced my understanding on receiving the forgiveness of God for my crimes in taking the life of my own child in my womb, the using...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

overcome trauma

This study has allowed me to gain wisdom and truth utilizing and revealing what God’s Word says about life and death. It has allowed me to explore deeper understanding of trauma that can stem from an abortion,...

Abortion · Trauma · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freed from condemnation

Only God knows the depths of the impact that this study will have on my life. I had confessed my sins of abortion early on in my relationship with Jesus, but never felt free from the condemnation that would...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

restored

I went into this study hoping to turn to God to release my anguish from abortion, and received so much more. I did not realize how disconnected I was from living the way God wants me to live. Not only did I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

silent no more

I had an abortion when I was 19 and for almost ten years I buried my head, heart, and soul in the sands of that one decision until Jesus met me in October, 2015. I was not ready to go through the thought of...

Abortion · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God is faithful

From the beginning to the very last verses of this study, God proved Himself to be faithful and to be walking right beside me. The Lord has brought confirmation thru his word with each chapter. I have been so...

Abortion · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

grace, forgiveness

I am so thankful and grateful for the wonderful Bible study and for the generous help from Sharron. I have learned so much about God’s grace and forgiveness and sanctification. The Bible study has taught me to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

hope restored, transformed

Binding Up The Brokenhearted has had a tremendous impact on my life. When I started this study, less than two months after my abortion, I was in a very deep, dark pit of regret, pain and sorrow. I did not feel...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed from inside out

Binding Up the Brokenhearted Study has done just what the title says. The study took my broken heart and brought it before Christ so that He could take what was going on in my life and heal the pain with His...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This study has really freed me and has given me tools to continue to look at myself and my relationship with Christ. I had started to grow cold in some ways. I kept reliving the past hurts, most having nothing...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free and full

I redid this study after 15 years since my abortion. The Lord laid it upon my heart to share my testimony of my abortion to my church and it was posted publicly. God had done AMAZING GRACE work in my life and...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 13 Older →