Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

51 stories from Restoring a Father's Heart who have walked through Abortion.

Restoring a Father's Heart × Abortion × Clear filters
1:16
Video testimony
Restoring a Father's Heart

As a young man, I made a decision that haunted me...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Healing · Hope
Watch their story →
6:22
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted & Restoring a Father's Heart

The Secret That Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

God’s grace and mercy freed me from guilt and shame

I had been struggling with guilt and shame for ten years over an abortion. After another uncomfortable sermon in church that discussed abortion, I prayed for help. I needed comfort, I knew that I was forgiven....

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

Finally free from the shackles of abortion

This study is a Christ centered, biblically sound teaching of God’s grace to those who have been pillaged by the sin of abortion. By His Spirit and through the truth of His Word I found rest, peace and freedom...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

uplifting, helped me heal

Healing Hearts was presented to me when my wife wouldn’t join me at her church for marriage counseling. The councilors asked if an abortion was part of my history and recommended Healing Hearts. The program...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

abortion was over 40 years ago

This study confronted me with the reality of my sin of abortion from over 40 years ago. It helped me see that I had not adequately dealt with it. Through the study I was also confronted with the overwhelming...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

can’t recommend study enough

I want to express my thanks to Healing Hearts Ministry for creating a study for post abortive men. It has long been on my mind that I needed somethings like this to help me come to terms with the sin and shame...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

never dealt with abortions

I have thought I was forgiven and had forgiven others. The beauty of this study is in the depth it takes us men to our hearts. I had never dealt with the abortions in my past other than to hide from them. This...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

deep denial

I am grateful that Healing Hearts has helped me to shed light on sin that I have kept in the dark for decades. It is amazing how deep my denial was, and how deep the deception of the devil was in having me...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

37 years since the abortion

It has been 37 years since the abortion and although I found ways to repeal responsibility, it has always been there. That guilt and shame were there lingering in the background for all these years. I wasn’t...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

mercy and grace

This study was instrumental in looking back more than 20 years to my abortion experience and the role I played in that event. I’m thankful for this ministry and what it was provided countless others. God is...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

life changing

This study has been life changing for my wife and me. We have been able to move past the horrible sin that we committed decades ago which Satan has held over our heads to our shame. The bonds have been broken!...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

amazing grace

This study of God’s Word and godly truths of deeper transition has proved to be a Capstone in my walk with my Lord Jesus! For every man who is willing to gut out every page with inner honesty and obedience to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Pornography · Forgiveness · Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

sound and biblically based

Going into this study, I did not know what to expect. My wife has been through the woman's study and recommended it. By going through the study and seeing how it revolves around scripture and puts practicality...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

forgiveness

I would like thank God for the connection that I had through Pastor & Pia Ecton, who introduced me to this wonderful and powerful course. I wish to thank God for what He has done in my life through this...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

back to where I need to be

This study has helped me confess my sins to God and seek His forgiveness. To acknowledge my actions and bring it to the Lord so He can restore my relationship with Him. My counselor is very encouraging, and...

Abortion · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

addiction issues

I would recommend this study for any one having any kind of addiction issues. This study has provided a great mentor and presented the Word of God like I have not seen before. Thank you for your program, it...

Abortion · Addiction · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

forgiven for all sins

Several years ago, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. It was through good teaching and Godly men that I came to realize that I had been forgiven for all my sins, as soon as I said yes to Him. There...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

close to God

I guess I would have to say that in the ten short weeks I have worked through this teaching, God has opened my eyes to the fact that I was not as close to God as I thought I was. I also learned that God was a...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

more than a study

The Healing Hearts study is so much more then a study it is what the name says a healing of the heart through the infinite love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I can wake each day to the knowledge that I...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

helped

This study helped me through a real tough time.

Abortion · Healing
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

pain, unable to forgive, then restored

When I came to this study I was bound in pain, unable to forgive and bound in sin. God never gave up on me even when I did. I was about lose my marriage. God never gave up on it even when I did. He brought me...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

A Story of Hope

No matter what you experienced, this course enables and equips with the right tools to deal with things of your past and helps to set you on the right track. The fact that the course is built around verses...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

FREE!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I am so thankful for Gods power, love, grace and mercy and how much more intimate my fellowship with Him has grown through this study. Who would have thought I could be...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 3 Older →