Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

134 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Hope.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Hope × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven, but not yet healed

I did not realize how living with the deep dark secret of abortion that I carried for many years truly affected my relationship and fellowship with God. Though I asked for forgiveness and repented of my...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

highly recommend

I highly recommend this study for woman who are genuinely seeking healing and lasting peace in Jesus Christ from an abortion experience they have regretted and to those looking for a resource to help others.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Hope

This study is a beautiful testament to the love that Jesus Christ has for all of us. There is healing. There is hope. There is forgiveness. You are not alone.

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

grateful for the freedom

This was such an amazing study. It definitely was Holy Spirit lead. The Lord has brought so much to light in my life and I didn’t even realize was there and put to death a part of me I carried around for way...

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

Wanna ruin a family gathering? Start a discussion about abortion. This, I am sure, is true for many families, not just mine. Let me explain. I have been silent for 30 years about my abortions. Thirty. Yes....

Abortion · Estrangement · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted

This study has impacted my life in the area of forgiveness and stretching myself to be just like Christ in stretching my love.

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

love revealed

This bible study was truly a Godsend. When I initially started the study, it was a little rough because it caused me to confront the abortion I had (many years ago) head-on. No more hiding, no more sweeping it...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

42 years hiding a secret

After spending 42 years of my life hiding this secret and allowing it to destroy me from the inside, I found a church and a ministry that has allowed me to finally open up this part of my life. It helped me to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

appeared to have it all

I appeared to have it all. A successful business, a handsome husband who loved me, 3 beautiful children, a dog and even the white picket fence house. I dreamed big dreams and achieved them. People in the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life saving study

This bible study has helped me to change my whole idea on how I view God. I always believed that there was some sort of a higher being but I never realized just how much God loves us and what the shedding of...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

This study has peeled back layers of hurt and pain that I didn’t realize existed in me. The safety of this study allowed me to be 100% honest. The truth of God’s Word and love has set me free on a new level...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

made whole again

This course has become the instrument of my salvation. Going through the study, with the counseling, has helped me understand how I needed to turn my life back to Christ. I know I am human. I know how hard it...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new eyes and new heart

This study helped me have deeper healing from my abortion. It reminded me who I am in Jesus, and who Jesus is in me and the great gift of His forgiveness, grace and mercy. The counselor was very kind and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

see choices through God’s eyes

When I was asked to go through Healing Hearts in order to volunteer at our local pro-life clinic, I really didn’t think this was necessary. I had several abortions 30 years before when I wasn’t a believer and...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness

Recently I took a step of courage and visited our local CPC with hopes to volunteer. I didn’t know if they would want someone who’d had an abortion but just wanted to serve women who’d been where I’d been with...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I just can’t thank enough God for this study. I have so many wonderful things to say about this study and Healing Heart ministries and my e-counselor, Charlene. The words wouldn’t give the amazing spiritual...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I didn’t know I needed this

I believe that without this Bible study, I would have never known how badly that I needed it. I am not the same person that I was when I started it and my prayer today is that any woman that has had an...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

’’dirty’’ secret

My abortion was a ’’dirty’’ secret, but I am free indeed to proclaim that I have been forgiven and that my baby awaits me in heaven. Pain and suffering was washed away by God’s word, God’s truth and His love....

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impactful study

I cannot put into words the impact this study has had on me. God used it to finally set me free from the prison of shame I had been living in for 36 years. I didn’t realize how deep the wounds were because I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

don’t suffer in silence

This study has again fired up my passion to help other women who have experienced abortion so that they do not have to suffer in silence for years like I did. Also, so that they might know that His grace and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freeing healing

I thought I had obeyed our Lord in forgiving others and accepting His forgiveness for my sins, but I had only accepted the bandaid when He offered a far deeper and more freeing healing.

Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness poured

Brought up in a pentecostal church, I always thought that there were some things in our life that we need to keep buried and not speak of the past (even if God changed you). I know I carried guilt, shame and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing

This study has shown me the love of my Heavenly Father. He forgives me. He wants me whole. Going through with abortion has affect me emotionally, such as anger, depression, seeking man’s approval, low self...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God meets you where you are

This study has blessed me in ways I could not have imaged when I first started this journey. There were tears, anger, and regrets and even a couple of laughs. Through it all, I have come out stronger in Christ...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 6 Older →