Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

6 stories from women in Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Trauma.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Women × Trauma × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed of PTSD

This study has helped me so much in gaining more healing. I went through the Hem of His Garment study as well. It was in these studies where I was healed of PTSD and many chains regarding my past have been...

Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

overcome trauma

This study has allowed me to gain wisdom and truth utilizing and revealing what God’s Word says about life and death. It has allowed me to explore deeper understanding of trauma that can stem from an abortion,...

Abortion · Trauma · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

biggest impact was chapter on the cross

The biggest impact I had was learning to talk about what I went through. I felt it most as I went through the chapter of the cross, and learned what Jesus truly went through just for me. I am a work in process...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Rape, 25 years later

God is so good. I was not raised as a Christian. In fact the names Jesus and God were only associated with curses. I was a child, or product, of this world not understanding that God was, and is real. The era...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rape · Sexual Abuse · Sexual Immorality · Substance Abuse · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From nightmare to beautiful journey

Before doing this study, I was having nightmares about murdering someone. It would be the same scenario: I would have a recognition that I killed someone in my past and that I would have to pay for it. Often,...

Abortion · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →