For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...
Read my story → ”When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...
Read my story → ”I love Healing Hearts because I'm not alone. I love my counselor and she walked with me through the scriptures and held me accountable. This study is filled with the Word of God that speaks directly to my...
Read my story → ”Twenty three years ago after several days of praying and crying, I chose to have an abortion. Only a handful of people knew I was pregnant. None of which supported my decision to keep my baby. Instead of...
Read my story →