For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
This study has shown me the love of my Heavenly Father. He forgives me. He wants me whole. Going through with abortion has affect me emotionally, such as anger, depression, seeking man’s approval, low self...
Read my story → ”For a long time I have been focusing on wordly things of this world. After going through some of the chapters I learned to let go of those things, and have changed my perspective in life. I struggled with...
Read my story → ”At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...
Read my story → ”When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...
Read my story → ”I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...
Read my story → ”Without this study I would still be stuck in guilt, hatred and so many other negative emotions. I get to move forward from my abortions, finally, after 16 years of depression, self harm, self hatred and many...
Read my story → ”When I started this study I was completely broken and had no hope for my future. I felt I no longer deserved anything good and the rest of life would be one tragedy after another. Through this study God has...
Read my story → ”I found this bible study on a night that I couldn't take it anymore. The hurt from my previous abortions was more than I could take. I hated myself. I know without a doubt God led me to this bible study and to...
Read my story → ”This Bible study came just in the nick of time. I was suffering in so many ways. I was in a deep & disturbing depression fueled by uncontrollable anxiety. God was sending me a wake up call. Every time I...
Read my story → ”God is so good. I was not raised as a Christian. In fact the names Jesus and God were only associated with curses. I was a child, or product, of this world not understanding that God was, and is real. The era...
Read my story → ”In my twenties, I had four abortions. I was neither poor, nor alone. I chose these abortions out of selfishness and fear. After the first one, I found that self-loathing and an unwillingness to speak to God...
Read my story → ”This study has pulled me through such a difficult time. I never thought that I would be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was hurting and depressed and upset with myself and I never thought...
Read my story → ”I really felt so alone and like I was such a failure as a Christian and a human being. I have been helped immensely just by being able to share such deep feelings and frustrations out loud with others. I have...
Read my story → ”My God is singular in holiness. His perfection is absolute. More immense than all of Creation, His galaxies spin on His fingertips, the universe sits in His palm. Yet for all His grandeur, He is mindful of me!...
Read my story → ”I am a 62 year old grandmother of 8 who believed that God did not love me, a killer, a sinner of the worst kind. I was wrong. When I came to Healing Hearts I felt beyond help, helpless, unloveable and...
Read my story →