Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

20 stories from women in Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Family & Relationships.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Women × Family & Relationships × Clear filters
6:22
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted & Restoring a Father's Heart

The Secret That Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I have been freed from hate and anger. They led my inner thoughts and emotions, not so much on the outside towards people, but on the inside that translated to annoyance for my son and mom. Today, I do not...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I came to this study through the advice of a friend. God had appointed a day for me to deal with an abortion I had over 20 years ago. I wasn't sure what to do with the fact that I was admitting this - nor did...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now a free woman, nothing is the same

20 years ago I found God in the love and acceptance of a high school youth group. 18 years ago my father committed suicide while I was a freshman at college. 17 years ago I decided that my Heavenly Father's...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I didn't want to face any of this...but now I am free!

Going through the Healing Hearts Study has been so releasing for me in my soul. It has helped me to grieve over my children I aborted. I am no longer fearful of even hearing the word abortion. It has given me...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Freedom · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finding my way back

I had not realized the impact of unconfessed sin and ungrieved loss in my life...a result of 2 abortions when I was in my 30's. Many years have gone by, and I was astonished in the course of the study to see...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

This study for the seasoned or the new

I would recommend this study to anyone who is a "new" believer or a "seasoned" believer who is hungry for biblical truths that center on the Lord Jesus Christ and the benefits of the Cross. My husband and I...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

This study changed my whole life

Before this study, I was bitter, selfish and unforgiving. Now I am more fun to be around, am not bitter and forgive more easily than I used to. I do not close myself off physically and emotionally and make the...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Intimacy issues

Before I started this study, I thought I was already healed from the pain of my abortion. What I didn't realize was although I had a head knowledge of my forgiveness, I hadn't received it into my heart and...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Tools and answers right from the Bible

This study had changed my life in the most dramatic ways. I thought I knew a lot, I thought I was not bothered by my past, and yet I knew something was wrong. I just happened to find Healing Hearts. During...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Through daily study and light

God has done an amazing work in my life in the weeks since I began this journey to touch the hem of His garment. I think the key was being desperate enough that my heart was open to whatever Jesus wanted to...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Small changes make big impacts

I had my abortion 29 years ago, and it was the worst mistake of my life. I thought I could not go on living, knowing that I had killed my own child. The Lord spared me from suicide and alcohol and other...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Family & Relationships · Substance Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

An answer to my prayers...

An answer to my prayers... I grew up in a home where my dad committed adultery for years and my mother loved him so much she couldn't see past it. She was so devoted to him that sometimes we, the children,...

Abortion · Abuse · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Physical Abuse · Pornography · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

The Gift of God

My life has completely changed since going through this study. I was carrying the guilt, shame, sadness and bitterness around for 14 years and could hardly stand it anymore. A dark cloud followed me everywhere...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God forgives and removes

I, my family and future generations have been blessed by this Bible study. I have been transformed from an angry, resentful wife and mother, to the wife and mother that God created me to be. God is willing to...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Unexpected blessings

I signed up for the study just to compare it to another Bible study I had participated in for post abortive women. I was caught by surprise at the things God revealed to me through this study, since they had...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Thank you husband

As a married woman in my early 20’s I became pregnant not once, but twice. Each time I thought I wasn’t ready to become a mother. There were major problems in my marriage and I thought a child would only make...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Future generations

Thank you for being obedient to God and pursuing Healing Hearts Ministries. If you had not started the bible study when you did I can say that I would not be the kind of mother that I wanted to be! Thank you...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Forever buried

This study has helped me to understand and realize how the abortion has affected me throughout my relationships. It has shown me that the cross - Jesus- is sufficient to forgive and that I don't have the...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →