For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
This study has shown me the love of my Heavenly Father. He forgives me. He wants me whole. Going through with abortion has affect me emotionally, such as anger, depression, seeking man’s approval, low self...
Read my story → ”This study was one of the best gifts that the Lord has given me. Before I was suffering in my silence. Although I loved God, I felt like a prisoner. I was depressed. Full of guilt and shame and felt alone. I...
Read my story → ”This study has changed my life completely! If you pray for God to help at the lowest point of your life, He will be there. Remembering that His time is always perfect. I felt my soul was sucked out of me, and...
Read my story → ”For a long time I have been focusing on wordly things of this world. After going through some of the chapters I learned to let go of those things, and have changed my perspective in life. I struggled with...
Read my story → ”I am beyond grateful and blessed I found this Bible study online. I was in a very sad place for such a long time. Crying, depressed, ashamed... What a complete blessing this Bible study has been for me. I have...
Read my story → ”I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...
Read my story → ”I love Healing Hearts because I'm not alone. I love my counselor and she walked with me through the scriptures and held me accountable. This study is filled with the Word of God that speaks directly to my...
Read my story → ”Without this study I would still be stuck in guilt, hatred and so many other negative emotions. I get to move forward from my abortions, finally, after 16 years of depression, self harm, self hatred and many...
Read my story → ”When I started this study I was completely broken and had no hope for my future. I felt I no longer deserved anything good and the rest of life would be one tragedy after another. Through this study God has...
Read my story → ”This Bible study came just in the nick of time. I was suffering in so many ways. I was in a deep & disturbing depression fueled by uncontrollable anxiety. God was sending me a wake up call. Every time I...
Read my story → ”I had my abortion 29 years ago, and it was the worst mistake of my life. I thought I could not go on living, knowing that I had killed my own child. The Lord spared me from suicide and alcohol and other...
Read my story → ”I started this study at rock bottom. I have never felt so depressed or mournful for something I had done. Throughout the study I was led by God and my counselor. They lifted me out of my depression and made me...
Read my story → ”I have a commitment to heal and this study has been a big step in that direction. I remember my life without hope, trying to survive from a deep depression. While I read each chapter of this study, my...
Read my story → ”I read many testimonies of hope and healing before signing up for the Binding The Brokenhearted Bible study. And I cannot believe I am now able to add a testimony of my own. I began this study because I felt...
Read my story → ”This study has pulled me through such a difficult time. I never thought that I would be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was hurting and depressed and upset with myself and I never thought...
Read my story → ”This study has helped me to look at forgiveness in a different way, allowing me the freedom to move on with my life without the shame, the fear, the isolation and the depression that abortion brings. I...
Read my story → ”The counselor I was seeing told me about Healing Hearts. I had tried everything I could think of to try to cure myself of the depression and anxiety. I really didn’t know if my sins were too great to be...
Read my story → ”I want to thank everyone involved in Healing Hearts. I am 17 years old and have been through the heartache of 2 abortions. I have struggled through much depression and a sense of emptiness since the abortions....
Read my story →