Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

11 stories from women in Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Anxiety & Fear.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Women × Anxiety & Fear × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

transformed

These studies have brought me to a new place. I see the growth in many ways and daily I’m still being transformed. I finally learned to RECEIVE God’s grace and love and see it is necessary! You can’t just know...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed

I am beyond grateful and blessed I found this Bible study online. I was in a very sad place for such a long time. Crying, depressed, ashamed... What a complete blessing this Bible study has been for me. I have...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My husband, my baby, and I, are in Jesus

When I started this study, I was very stressed and nervous, because I was trying to get pregnant with my husband but it wasn't easy for over a year. I hadn't shared my past abortions with my husband before our...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Forgiving Myself

Using this study, God has destroyed a simple but VERY POWERFUL lie that had a hold on my life. Even after knowing the Lord for 29 years I was filled with fear, anxiety, anger, bitterness and unforgiveness....

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

So blessed to complete it

This Bible study came just in the nick of time. I was suffering in so many ways. I was in a deep & disturbing depression fueled by uncontrollable anxiety. God was sending me a wake up call. Every time I...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I thought I was past it

This Bible study changed my life! I thought I knew God loved me; I thought I'd already healed sufficiently from my past horrific choice of abortion. However, I never fully realized until I did this study how...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Peace with God

I am changed from the inside out because of this study. I now see how I incorrectly saw God at work in my life and blamed Him for my choices. My prayer life is alive again. I want to meet with Him daily and...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Free in Christ

This study has helped me to look at forgiveness in a different way, allowing me the freedom to move on with my life without the shame, the fear, the isolation and the depression that abortion brings. I...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Living like

I was at a women’s retreat listening to the speaker share of her work in a Crisis Pregnancy center, when she began to tell the story of a client she was involved with, who had had multiple abortions. At that...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Sincerely loved

When I first came to Healing Hearts I was apprehensive, unsure and separated from my Lord. I had allowed unconfessed sin to create a barrier between myself and God. I was like a bush in wasteland, withering...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →