Tired of seeing moms and daughters drift apart?
Fear dominates. Anger takes its toll. Perfection drives a wedge. But there is hope for relationships when we look to God’s Word…
- Sessions (5):
– Personal Testimonies
– “Walking Together – Introduction”
– “Walking in Faith, Not Fear”
– “Walking in Peace, Not Anger”
– “Walking in Grace, Not Perfection”
- Breakout Sessions Leader’s Discussion Guide
- Event Coordinator’s Guide
- Event Promotion Resources
- Customizable Graphics/Promotional Resources
Each participant will use the companion Workbook (ordered separately) for session note-taking and Breakout Session exercises.
“Walking Together” video curriculum is perfect for your next conference, retreat, weekly small groups… or one-on-one at home!
Featuring Camille Cates, author of “First Love: Embracing a Love that Lasts“