Have you personally had an abortion? This study can help!
“Binding Up The Brokenhearted” is a women’s Bible study written by post-abortive author, Sue Liljenberg.
NOT A SELF-PACED STUDY
You must complete one chapter each week to stay on course.
Enrollment Options: (Select One)
The Online study will not provide all of the benefits and dynamics of a “live” Small Group. However, the Online experience does provide key features designed to help you receive all that the Lord may have for you:
- You will be paired up with a post-abortive online lay-counselor, who has also completed the Binding Up the Brokenhearted Study and has been trained to help others. This counselor will be there to encourage you through each chapter of the study.
- After you enroll, you will be able to start Chapter 1 immediately, but none of the other chapters will be available to you. This is to help pace you through the study, and to keep you and your counselor in sync. Once you complete Chapter 1, and have had a chance to *converse about the chapter with your counselor, Chapter 2 will be made available, and so on through all 10 chapters. (*You will be able to communicate with your counselor by typing messages to her in message boxes inside the Bible study.) We have found this to be incredibly helpful in an online Bible study environment.
Please read before enrolling online…
- There will be a non-refundable registration fee of $20.
- Enrollment is a 7 step process. You cannot leave part way through enrollment and then come back to continue. You must enroll in one sitting.
- Do not enroll in the study unless you are ready to begin. This is not a self-paced study. We ask that you complete one chapter each week to stay on course.
- If you have a “Counselor Code“, you will use it on the last page of enrollment.
- After enrolling, you will not have access to the entire study all at once. You will only have access to one chapter at a time.