Have you personally been involved with an abortion? This study can help!
“Wounded Warrior” is a men’s Bible study created specifically for men who suffer the aftereffects of abortion.
Written by post-abortive authors Sue Liljenberg and Dan DeVries, “Wounded Warrior” is led exclusively by post-abortive men who found forgiveness and healing from God’s Word through this study.
Trained, compassionate counselors are ready to lead you through this Bible study Online.
NOT A SELF-PACED STUDY
You must complete one chapter each week to stay on course.
Ready to Enroll?
Our online experience is designed to be personal and interactive and has key features to help you receive all that the Lord may have for you. Although it is not a self-paced study, you do have the freedom to work on the study when and where it is convenient for you. You will have a secure place to enter your confidential responses as well as a certified counselor to communicate one to one with you throughout the study.
You will be paired up with an online, post-abortive, certified counselor, who has also completed our Wounded Warrior study. Every Healing Hearts counselor has been a counselee first. As previous counselees, and now certified counselors, we understand and can relate to the heart issues and will be there to encourage you through each chapter of our online study.
After you enroll, you will be able to start chapter 1 immediately, but none of the other chapters will be available to you. This is to help pace you through the study, and to keep you and your counselor in sync. Once you complete chapter 1, and have had a chance to converse about the chapter with your counselor, chapter 2 will be made available, and so on through all 10 chapters. (*You will be able to communicate with your counselor by typing messages to her in the message boxes at the bottom of each page of the bible study.) We have found this to be incredibly helpful in an online bible study environment.
Please read before enrolling online…
- There will be a non-refundable registration fee of $20.
- Enrollment is a 7 step process. You cannot leave part way through enrollment and then come back to continue. You must enroll in one sitting.
- Do not enroll in the study unless you are ready to begin. This is not a self-paced study. We ask that you complete one chapter each week to stay on course.
- If you have a “Counselor Code“, you will use it on the last page of enrollment.
- After enrolling, you will not have access to the entire study all at once. You will only have access to one chapter at a time.